ISTA ( Integrated Service Technical Application)
The BMW FACTORY ISTA System is BMW’s Solution for the Independent European Automotive Diagnostics and Reprogramming software that is designed to use the J2534 API or Factory ICOM A3 interfaces to provide OEM level capabilities.
The ISTA application consists of several functionally oriented system components that communicate with each other, offering various features and functions, through an internet connected Client/Server arrangement.
Registered Owners of this device is UPDATED FREE. Ask us about this feature.
ISTA offers powerful BMW and Mini Vehicle diagnostics (ISTA/D) and reprogramming (ISTA/P) capabilities with various options for vehicle
identification for highly specific information searches and guided troubleshooting.
The ISTA system contains:
- ISTA/D = Diagnostic Side of the Software
- ISTA/P = Programming Side of the Software
- KSD – Factory Labor Estimator
- WebISTA = OFFline (not connected to vehicle when NOT connected to Vehicle for information)
- Automatic Updates
- OFFline WDS >2009 MY
- Additional Utilities and Maintenance Software for Routine Upkeep of System
- Technical Support for Hardware and System (For Members ONLY)
The above system is offered as a complete system, less the multiplexer for performing a complete Diagnostic/Programming and CIP capability
for our AEuromotive Forum Members ONLY.